Day-1 Bug Fixes
First of, thank you to everyone that downloaded this! I sincerely hope it's useful. Extra thanks to everyone who went the extra mile and did some testing -- tonight's build fixes are 100% due to you all.
- Improves the look of the pilot image and avatar selector
- Fixes cloned pilots linking to the original pilot's configurations
- Fixes malformed JSON on config delete (thanks, cap!)
- Fixes an issue where superheavy weapon mount did not correctly apply and/or update bracing to another mount
- Fixes a bug where a pilot with sufficient license ranks could not select a non-GMS core bonus (thanks, ari!)
- Fixes incorrect missing license warnings in the configuration view (thanks again, ari)
- Fixes incorrect filtering of NHP systems in the system selection window (thank you, ari)
- Fixes a bug caused by skipping multiple level-up steps (ari, thanks)
- Data correction: ORACLE LMG-I moved to SWALLOWTAIL II from SWALLOWTAIL I (ari cmon)
- Fixes incorrect calculation of limited system bonus (ari please)
- NEW FEATURE: Level Set tool (...ari...)
- New icon under the Level Up arrow, opens a dialog that allows you to set your pilot's level between your current level and the maximum level (12)
- Skips the Level Up wizard, so all licenses, talents, etc. will have to be set manually. Useful for build experimentation!
- HOTFIX: Level set tool actually works correctly (thanks scrumbo!)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.